Alnafitha provide secure remote support services via Zoho Assist, the award winning remote support software, the tool is enriched with many features that enable our agents to support our clients in the best way. Only a few seconds required to establish a secured connection.
The support session has the following features:
- Screen sharing.
- File transfer.
- Instant chat.
- Multi monitor navigation.
- Voice and video chat.
- Reboot and reconnect.
We take security as first priority when supporting our clients, Zoho Assist is completely web-based, with no prior installation required at either end. The highlights of the security features are :
- Session confirmation access: remote support will not be initiated before client's confirmation.
- Action log viewer: we track all the events of any active session.
- Antivirus compatible: Remote support and Remote Access software need to be compatible with anti-virus software for hassle-free troubleshooting. Zoho Assist works well with all major anti-virus software.
- Data Anonymization. Privacy Sheild:Internet Privacy is all about the protection of sensitive and private information. With data anonymization, we protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) like technicians' IP addresses, customers' email addresses, and customers' IP addresses by allowing you to make the information anonymous at any time.
- Inactive session timeout: sessions get automatically terminated if they are left idle beyond a pre-defined time period.
- SSL and 256-bit AES encryptionSSL and 256-bit AES encryption: Provides secure, encrypted communications between end-users with end-to-end SSL and AES 256-bit encryption.
Remote Support Prerequisites:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, SP3, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016.
Ubuntu 14.04 and above, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and above, Cent OS 6 and above, Debian 7 and above, Linux Mint 13 and above.
OS X 10.9 and above.
Lollipop 5.0 and above.
Version 11.O and above.
Version 16.O and above.
Internet Explorer 11 and above, Firefox 27 and above, Google Chrome 30 and above, Opera 12.1 and above, Safari 7.0 and above.
Minimum 128 kbps (256 kbps and up recommended)
Access Remote Sessions
Remote sessions could be access when the support representative inviting the client for a a remote session support via:
- Provide remote support link through chat session.
- Receive remote support invite through email.
- Alternatively, enter remote session ID (provided by support representative)